Benjamin Brandt is Founder of Capital City Wealth Management, a fee-only financial planning company.
After his time in the armed services Benjamin has gone on to continue helping the community by teaching them how they can better plan and fast track their finances to allow them to retire (or live life on their terms) with more certainty.
If you are in a job or growing your business be sure to check this out so you are making your dollars work harder!
- Benjamin was raised by a single mom in a non-entrepreneurial environment.
- Fortunately, his grandparents were able to send him to a private school where he started learning about the entrepreneurial world.
- He joined the North Dakota National Guard to avoid spending too much for college.
- Despite where he stood, he never forgot his desire to be in the financial space. He acted out for this dream.
Capital City Wealth Management
- Benjamin founded Capital City Wealth Management, a fee-only financial planning firm, in Bismarck North Dakota, because he wanted to empower his clients to have confidence in their retirement goals.
- They guide their clients through the retirement process and help them to understand their own personalized retirement strategy. Their clients understand how their plan will provide income for needs today, as well as the future.
Get In Touch
- Capital City Wealth Management Website
- Capital City Wealth Management‘s Twitter Account
- Capital City Wealth Management’s Facebook Page
- Retirement Starts Today Radio Podcast
- Retirement Starts Today’s Blog
Please share any social links to help promote the show afterwards. Your Instagram, Private and Public Facebook, Twitter, website and any giveaways!
Show Notes Timestamps
[02:17] Victor welcomes and introduces Benjamin.
[02:59] Benjamin growing up.
[04:05] Going into private school.
The difference that I noticed is the lack of difference.
[05:47] Benjamin after high school.
[06:23] During his time with the North Dakota National Guard.
[07:31] His desire to be in the entrepreneurial world.
[09:22] Getting into the finance space and getting where he is now.
[11:22] What Benjamin does.
The Retire Already Blueprint.
A person who starts out in their 20s or 30s, they’re much more able to make those 10,000 tiny decisions that’s gonna send them on the right path.
[16:29] Future-proofing tips.
You just have to decide to be content with your position in the world.
Happiness is deciding to be happy in your current situation, it doesn’t matter what the economy is doing.
[17:48] His tips as a financial adviser for a 20-year old.
[18:42] How Benjamin helps people with their retirement plan.
The best outcome that I can create for a client is creating a lifestyle with them that they don’t want to retire from.
[22:05] Benjamin’s business, its future, and his team.
[24:33] What his day looks like.
Start with the wind and start with something difficult.
[26:53] Books and resources he’d recommend.
The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
[31:43] Getting in touch.