How do you find a niche in the super competitive and crowded space of Yoga?
Finding the niche is one thing building it and scaling it into a business is a whole other kettle of fish. Check out today’s episode with Amanda DeGrace for an information packed and highly actionable episode.
- Amanda grew up in a small town with an entrepreneurial environment thanks to her father and other relatives who ran their own businesses.
- When she was 16, she started her own business.
- Juggling her business and university, Amanda eventually engaged the yoga space through her fitness program business.
Little Lotus Yoga
- Little Lotus Yoga offers Yoga and Wellness programs with the whole family in mind.
- They offer fun, gentle classes for children, babies, parents-to-be and women looking to rebuild their strength after childbirth.
- Their team of instructors works throughout the Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec area. They believe that instructors are considered the best of the best, and are sought after by families throughout the region.
Get In Touch
- DeGrace Energetic’s Facebook Page
- Little Lotus Yoga’s Website
- Little Lotus Yoga’s Facebook Page
- Little Lotus Yoga’s Twitter Acount
- Little Lotus Yoga’s Instagram Account
- Free Facebook Group
- Amanda DeGrace’s Twitter Account
Show Notes Timestamps
[01:57] Victor welcomes and introduces Amanda.
[02:33] Amanda Growing up.
How am I going to this differently?
I want more time off than what I would typically get from a 9-5 job.
[05:55] Her business when she was 16.
I found my niche and I grew it across the city.
[09:42] Amanda’s lead generation on her business.
[12:29] Her efforts in scaling up.
“The first is mindset.”
[15:25] Her business in two years’ time.
[15:55] What Amanda’s day look like.
[16:53] Helping other businesses.
[23:01] Amanda’s best and worst habits.
[25:40] Books and resources she’d recommend.
Broken Open by Elizabeth Lesser
[27:41] Getting in touch.