Jeremy Slate is the founder of the Create Your Own Life Podcast which helps entrepreneurs live the lives they know they were meant to.
How is it though that he went from Oxford University to specializing in using online social networking to build an offline relationship?
Check out today’s episode to find out how!
- Jeremy grew up wanting to be college professor but ended up teaching high school.
- He then ventured into network marketing, insurance selling and digital marketing.
- In 2015, Jeremy started his podcast.
Create Your Own Life Podcast
- Jeremy hosts a podcast aimed to provide listeners value and stories about breaking the chains of the ordinary, escaping the corporate grind and building a life of purose.
- He studied people that created life on their own terms and found out what makes them tick, where their success came from – the podcast Create Your Own Life.
Get In Touch
Show Notes Timestamps
[02:08] Victor welcomes and introduces Jeremy.
[02:56] Jeremy growing up and getting into the podcast space.
[05:49] His podcast venture.
I was expert at nothing.
If you create something that helps a lot of people, you’re gonna create something bigger.
The more I learn, the more of an expert I became.
[09:29] Reaching out and creating & maintaining a good network.
Getting the decision-maker.
You have to think about giving first.
[20:00] Jeremy’s podcasting PR and his tips on value.
You have to have a story that’s valuable to the audience that’s listening to it.
[26:50] Jeremy in two years’ time.
[28:39] His best and worst business trait.
[29:37] Jeremy’s day and his ideal day.
[35:02] Books and resources he’d recommend.
Giftology by John Ruhlin
Truman by David McCullough
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
[37:53] Getting in touch.