Jessica knew from an early age that personal development would be part of her life’s work. But it wasn’t until she started a passion project – a blog and health food website in 2011 – that Jessica’s dream came to fruition.
Today she merges business with her desire to help people through the courses she releases through It Girl Academy and her podcast It Girl Radio. She is passionate about helping women to use the evergreen model for enrolling consistent clients without having to do big stressful launches.
- Jessica grew up without any entrepreneurial exposure from her family.
- With their financial restrictions, she learned how to work and buy and sell on ebay.
- Following the norm, she graduated with a degree from university, jumped from one type of work to another. Until she started to explore a better career path.
It Girl Academy
- The Academy was started to help women around the world create their futures according to their desires and goals.
- Their mission is to help as many women as possible thrive in this new landscape by creating businesses and lives that they truly love and that fit in with their goals and lifestyles.
Get In Touch
Show Notes Timestamps
[02:18] Victor welcomes and introduces Jessica.
[02:52] Jessica growing up.
[05:15] The parental guidance she had.
[06:41] Jessica’s educational journey and transition.
The hours and bonuses are better, but I’m still not happy. What’s wrong with me?
The thought of working at a job for the next 30 years was so depressing.
[09:31] Her path to coaching.
[13:32] Jessica’s transitioned mindset.
[16:50] Getting to where she is now.
As you learn more, you have more to teach and share.
[18:33] Jessica’s client acquisition.
[20:03] The business model.
[24:29] Her best and worst habbit.
[26:45] The team.
[27:54] Jessica’s day.
[29:57] Books and resources she’d recommend.
Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
[31:42] Getting in touch.