Ashley supports business plan development and pitch prep for entrepreneurs in the US and internationally.
After a progressive career as a proposals professional for various companies, Ashley succumbed to the bug of entrepreneurship. She followed the next steps of her own business plan and launched full time as a Business Plan Consultant, a side hustle she’s been loving since 2009.
If you are looking to plan, pitch or profit you are going to want to check this episode out!
- During her teenage years, Ashley realized that door-to-door selling was not her best attribute.
- Her entrepreneurial journey began upon recognizing her skills in writing.
- While working as a Proposals Manager for several companies, it came to her that a 9-5 work was not the best option for her.
- Ashley helps people who are looking for someone trustworthy to create a business plan that will win the money they need.
- They operate with integrity and partner with their clients to help them succeed. Ashley insists on a phone call to get to know about the client, the business, and the vision.
Get In Touch
- Written Success’ Website
- Written Success’ Twitter Page
- Written Success’ Facebook Page
- Ashley Cheek’s LinkedIn Account
Show Notes Timestamps
[02:33] Victor introduces and welcomes Ashley.
[03:15] Ashley growing up.
04: 02 Her journey as an entrepreneurial journey.
I realized that 9-5 work was not gonna be the right option for me.
I had enough of the corporate game.
[07:15] Ashley’s business plan.
[09:37] The transition and the goal.
[12:11] Ashley’s strength and weakness.
Sometimes you just don’t reach perfection until you start moving on it.
[14:43] What makes her stand.
[16:00] The ideal clients and how she helps them.
Nobody’s gonna invest in your idea unless you can put it on paper in a way that makes sense.
[17:50] Ashley’s tips on pitching.
[20:25] More about her services.
[22:35] Ashley’s day.
[23:42] Client acquisition and marketing platforms.
[26:32] People she looks up to and inspires her.
[29:15] Methodologies of pitches in the corporate world.
[30:31] Books and resources she’d recommend.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
[31:42] Ashley and her business in two years’ time.
[32:25] Getting in touch.