Sought after by the biggest names in business to monetize their message, mission or movement, business builder and marketing expert Dustin Mathews is THE mentor and coach to the stars. Dustin is the co-founder of Speaking Empire– the disruptive company in the leadership and education space, whose chief mission is advancing the human race by empowering leaders to communicate powerfully, unlock their fullest potential and ultimately step into their Greatness.
- Dustin never liked public speaking during his early days.
- Working on a company for experience, he was forced to speak and learned how to deal with it.
- After leaving the corporate world, he entered the business credit space. Being successful in the space, he turned his knowledge to a course.
In the Speaking Space
- Dustin is part of the Speaking Empire, they help celebrities, thought leaders, experts, authors, coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and business owners how to speak and market themselves so they can grow their businesses, increase their influence and improve their authority.
- Dustin is the author of “No B.S. Guide to Powerful Presentations: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Plan to Sell Anything with Webinars, Online Media, Speeches, and Seminars,”with Dan Kennedy.
- What Dustin does is take people through a PROVEN PROCESS that delivers a custom presentation, shows them how to deliver it and helps them transform it a profitable platform.
Get In Touch
Show Notes Timestamps
[02:11] Victor introduces and welcomes Dustin.
03: 00 Dustin Growing Up
I hated the idea of getting up in front of others.
[04:07] How Speaking Empire started.
It wasn’t in the cards for me until someone forced me into doing it.
I had that passion and drive, and that’s what communicated and.
[06:23] Diving into public speaking.
If you really want to create a difference and have fun doing it, you have to learn how to communicate.
[12:07] His tips on starting on the right track in speaking.
You don’t wait to the very end, you get yeses throughout.
You have to get them to agree with you before you go and ask for the big sale.
[16:23] The key tools in his speaking arsenal.
The hotel hijack and a high-intensity intro video.
[20:17] His client acquisition on the speaking space.
[25:18] How Dustin’s business is doing.
[29:47] Why people should pick up his book and where to get it.
[32:11] Books or resources he’d recommend.
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
[32:52] Dustin in two years’ time.
[33:19] Getting in touch.