Diego is a Realtor for Keller Williams alongside an incredible team, and currently owns 8 rentals properties, both in Texas and in Florida. Diego is on a path to financial freedom and aspires to help others, especially millennials, become financially free and reach their full potential.
Diego’s system of House Hacking helps Millennials realize their dream of financial independence. House Hacking has allowed Diego to build a portfolio of 8 properties in just 4 years since he bought his first house.
- Diego was born in Lima, Peru and moved to the United States with his family when he was 9 years old.
- Being considered as one of the “dreamers” by the society, he knew at a young age that his life was going to be harder than his peers due to the lack of privileges.
- Diego graduated in the top 1% from Florida State University with 2 bachelor degrees in less than 4 years and no student debt.
- He started working in corporate America as a software developer for General Motors and soon discovered that he wanted a career shift.
Being a Millenial Entrepreneur
- Diego focuses on heling Millennials achieve financial independence through real estate investing.
- Having a story that impacts the lives of other people, Diego’s has now been featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Inc.com, Entreprenuer.com, Fox News, Telemundo and Univision.
Get In Touch
- Diego’s Website
- House Hacking Club Website
- Diego’s Twitter Account
- Diego’s Facebook Account
- Diego’s Skype Name: diego.corzo
Show Notes Timestamps
[00:33] Victor introduces & welcomes guest, Diego.
[01:11] Diego growing up.
[04:10] About his degree and his career.
[05:12] Being unique in the real estate space.
[07:28] How Diego started and maintained his real estate career.
At the age of 24, I’ve been living for free and getting my car paid by other people.
[09:48] The second property he acquired.
[14:45] Diego’s income goal and impact.
[16:58] His space of interest in real estate.
[18:57] A normal day for Diego.
[21:49] His best and worst habit.
Personal development is something I try to do every single day.
[24:46] Books and resources he’d recommend.
The E-myth by Michael E. Gerber
[25:55] Diego in two years’ time.
[27:08] Getting in touch.